Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Happenings!

Coffee again!!!! Got to love it! We've been very good going with the iced mochas with sugar free chocolate syrup and no whipped cream. Actually not too bad.




We were invited to Aunt Gail and Uncle Dick's for lunch on Saturday. Both Phil and Missy ended up working so it was Dad, Mom, Mike and me. We got to their house just after 11:30am. Uncle Dick is moving slowly but very happy to be at home! He never ceases to amaze me with his comebacks! We always seem to laugh alot when we're together! Gail had a wonderful lunch for us, which included ham, bean salad, green lettuce salad and I brought potato salad. (I've got to remember to leave out the nacho chiles next time!)
Dick was getting a bit warm- must be the "man"opause!
Aunt Gail, me and Mom
Mike and Dad
Uncle Dick, Mom and Aunt Gail
Mom always seems to get to celebrate her birthday all month long! Aunt Gail made a yummy chocolate bundt cake for her birthday!
Sunday afternoon- Dad, Mom and I met Missy for coffee. After coffee, we dropped Dad back at the house and I took Mom out for a drive in Phil's car. A couple of times when we were coming out of a few parking lots, I gunned it and I could see Mom checking out the speedometer. That little car feels like it is going 80 miles an hour when it is actually only going 45. We had a fun little drive!
Sunday evening- Mike and Missy came over for dinner. We had 3 racks of pork ribs on the grill for dinner. Pretty tasty!!

No comments: