Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday-Means Ladies Night Out!

Phil, Mike and Mike B. headed out for a super bowl party about 1pm today. I went over to Missy's to try to download Office Home and Student 2007 onto Missy's new laptop. It came downloaded with a 60 day trial so we got the full version to convert hers and ours. It is supposed to be a 3 license user but for some reason it won't take the product key code. It went on ours fine but can't seem to get it on Missy's. Her trial version isn't up until the end of April so I won't worry about it yet! You know we're in trouble when I'm the techno geek for her's and our computers. So much pressure!!!!!!!

I went back home after awhile and then Missy called later and suggested that we go out for dinner. Sounded good to me! We went to Mi Amigo's. Missy used to hostess there when she was in high school.

I have got to work on my camera and it's functions. Mom's camera takes such nice sharp, clear pictures!


I made a slight adjustment for this picture, so it is a bit sharper. When I got home from the restaurant, I started on a baby shower card. I had been invited to a friend's daughters' baby shower on Saturday but had declined because of Dad and Mom leaving. I'll be bringing the shower gift to work tomorrow so needed to get the card done ASAP.

No comments: