Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some Pics in Time!

I've been kinda busy lately, so haven't posted for awhile. I thought that
I should take some time tonight to post some pics from the past few weeks.

Asia celebrated her birthday a few weeks ago. Missy took these pics at Don's house when she was opening up our gifts.



Phil had knee surgery. Right Knee Scope Medial Meniscectomy and Debridement. The surgeon was happy with his repair of the large tear in the cartilage. He also cleaned up some arthritis. He said that if Phil still has pain after he has healed it will be from the arthritis, and the only solution then, will be knee replacement. Phil will be recuperating for the next 3-6 weeks at home. He will also be seeing the surgeon next week for his shoulder- shot or surgery? He's just all "jacked" up! We just have to get him better!



I missed Lindsay's twin baby shower today. I talked to Julie and she said that it was very nice. Herb and Christine's daughter in law is expecting twins in June. A baby boy and girl! I made them baby quilts. I'm definitely not my mother's daughter when it comes to quilting, but all in all an okay job!


Today, Sharon and I helped Sadie celebrate her "75" birthday! Talk about a "hip"lady! She picked a great movie to see, "Back-Up Plan". I highly recommend it. We laughed our butts off! After the movie we went to lunch at Someburro's.




No comments: